INHED2022 Annual Scientific Meeting
University of Limerick
March 23-25, 2022
The 2022 INHED ASM will be hosted by the University of Limerick as a virtual conference on March 23rd, 24th and 25th 2022.
The conference theme is “Thriving not just surviving: Supporting Learners in Health Professions Education”.
Conference sub themes
- Undergraduate and postgraduate student mental and physical health: whose problem is it?
- Designing for thriving: creating HPE curriculums that optimise learner well-being.
- Assessing for thriving: the extraordinary potential of programmatic assessment.
The conference will be scheduled over 3 consecutive afternoons, leaving time to do other things with your day and avoid Zoom exhaustion.
Whilst we will be encouraging live presentation, all participants will be asked to create pre-presentation videos in case we have screen sharing issues. This means that, (with consent), there will be a large collection of keynote, masterclass, symposium, workshop and parallel presentations available immediately after the conference.
Abstract submissions should made on the INHED website under one of the following categories:
- Educational research (eight minutes presentation/4 minutes questions)
- abstract 300 words including rationale, methods, findings and conclusions
- Educational development (three minutes presentation/2 minutes questions
- abstract 300 words including rationale, methods, evaluation
- Researcher and/or faculty development workshop (1 hour and 2 hour options)
- abstract 300 words including learning objectives, duration and workshop design.
- Research and/or educational design masterclasses (2 hours).
- abstract 300 words including learning objectives and proposed masterclass design.
All abstract submissions should be made on the INHED website on or before Friday, January 21st 2022 at 5 PM. Decisions regarding abstract acceptance will be communicated in the week commencing 7th February 2022.
Follow conference updates on Twitter @INHED_ireland #inhed2022