INMED has issued a call for abstract submissions for its forthcoming ASM in NUI Galway from February 6 – 8th 2019. The title of this year’s meeting is:
Health Professions Education: Developing the Whole Person
Guide for Abstract Submission
Submissions should be for Oral presentation or ePoster presentation and should be submitted in the following format:
- In Microsoft Word format only.
- In no more than 250 words (which will be enforced)
- In the following abstract structure:
- Rationale – What is the purpose of the research or educational development and what problem does it address?
- Findings – What were the research outcomes; evaluative findings?
*The abstract adjudication panel will consider research in progress or development projects where outcomes are not yet available to report.
The deadline for submission is midnight on Monday 11th November 2018.
Every effort will be made to accommodate preferred methods of presentation. However if the number of applications exceeds the number of presentation slots available, it may be necessary to offer a poster presentation option to some who preferred an oral presentation.